This Microsoft Word Course enable participants to gain either Proficient or Advanced Word user skills. A professional qualification is awarded upon successful completion.
The course is offered in Word 2013 and 2016 depending on your requirements. It is sold as a two unit course either Beginner and Proficient level or Proficient and Advanced level.
Beginner and Proficient Levels
- Create a Table
- Do more with tables
- Add Illustrations
- Headers and footers
- Formatting the document
- Page breaks
- Views and Windows
- Managing a long document
- Improve the presentation of the document in Word
Remember this course includes two levels, so you can chose between Beginner and Proficient or Proficient and Advanced.
All three levels are available for a discounted €50 supplement, if you want to take all three parts.
Dates and Duration
The course is online and has a set duration of 3 months. You can extend this if you are able to complete for a small extension fee of €25.
Training can commence at anytime.
The Course can start from beginner level, so there are no entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Interactive training system
- Be instructed and corrected by your virtual tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist you in building real skills
- CPD Accredited Certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train when and where
- You keep access to all material for one year, to enable you to use as reference material.
CPD Standards Certificate in MS Word at Advanced or Proficient Level.