The Executive Assistant Diploma provides a comprehensive training package to enable career success in Executive Assistant roles. The Diploma encompasses training to function at the Executive Managerial level whilst also training the required core administration skills.
Microsoft Office Training, together with advanced specialist business courses, provide you with the knowledge to be fully effective in underpinning the commercial and organisational needs of your Executive manager. This will you the confidence to work in partnership with senior executives so as to move to the top of this career path.
Our main courses are taught in our live virtual classroom online, with our experienced trainer. Microsoft Office training will be made available online on a flexi-time basis to suit your availability to train. The courses have practical work-related exercises and regular tests to ensure that your skills are well learnt and memorised.
The programme is a total training package for enterprising Executive Assistants.
There are four parts:
- This version of the EA Diploma includes an exemption from the PA Certificate Course.
If you are an experienced PA or similar already, you can be exempted as we take into account your existing experience and skills. Contact us for details.
- The Executive PA Certificate Course is pitched into a more complex training outcome. It hones in on the skills/traits most important to support an Executive Manager. This covers a diverse range of skills at levels with mainly managerial perspectives.
Specialised Business Skills Training
- These subjects develop the commercial, executive, and departmentally functional skills you will require as a commercially effective Executive Assistant. You can select three of our following specialised subjects:
- Report Writing Workshop
- Minute Taking Workshop
Project and Events Group
- Events Management Training Course
- Project Management for an Executive Assistant
Finance and Bookkeeping Group
- Bookkeeping Course
- Finance for non-finance professionals (one day)
Soft Skills Group
- Executive PA Advanced Performance – Personal Effectiveness
- Executive PA Advanced Performance – Communications and Negotiation
Marketing, HR and VA Group
- Human Resources Course
- Social Media Course
- Virtual Assistant
- Business English workshop
Dates and Duration
To get started you can attend the first convenient Executive PA Course (see schedule) or commence the Microsoft Office Subjects as soon as you book. The Executive PA Course commences on actual live dates as scheduled. Microsoft Office Training can be started at any time.
We allow up to one year to complete the Diploma. However, if you need longer you can apply for a training extension.
The EA Diploma includes the Level 3 PA Certificate Course. To book the EA Diploma on this product page, you must have received confirmation from Souters and/or the IEAA of your exemption.
- Gain an IEAA professional qualification
- Develop a practically mixed range of skills to achieve an advantage in the market and gain high-level Executive Assistant (EA) roles.
- Add value to your company and your executive.
- Gain confidence that you can function as a highly respected Executive Assistant
- Build your skill range and open new doors
- Enhance your CV marketability and related varied career choices.
- We have trained top EA’s from around the UK, Asia, Africa and the Americas. Profit from the passed on the expertise of our specialised trainers.