Microsoft Excel is a key part of many office roles. It is particularly important for jobs involving Finance, Accounts or Bookkeeping. Any job with high levels of Excel use (Finance, Accounts, Projects and numerous other roles) now requires advanced skills in Excel. Many employers will test their new employees on their Excel skills. This course will provide Advanced Excel skills and a qualification from a recognised body, which will give the much-needed confidence at work and open career options.
Advanced Excel Course
Students gain Advanced level skills in Excel. We work with a Microsoft Office Academy. This ensures that we deliver all training to the highest level. The Excel Training Course is also CPD Accredited, so CPD Certification is issued on completion of the training.
The advanced level of Excel is an online course, and there is an assessment at the end of the course, which can be taken at our remotely.
Excel Training Course Course Content
- Pivots Tables and Charts
- Advanced Formulas (Lookup, Date Functions)
- IF statements, AND and OR
- Nested, Arrays and Conditions Formulas
- Scenarios, Goal Seek and other advanced functions
- Auditing and Error Checking
- Templates and themes
- Protecting workbooks
- Sharing workbooks
Dates and Duration
The course lasts for six months but can be completed earlier. As an online training programme, it can be taken anywhere and at any time. The course is delivered via virtual tutor on a live server. This is a state-of-the-art and interactive way to learn. The virtual tutors deliver a lesson, provide exercises and provide feedback and corrections to the learner.
You should have Intermediate Level skills to take the Advanced Course. You will need to take the Intermediate Excel Course if you do not have these skills.
- Senior Microsoft Trainers write training in a Microsoft Certified Academy.
- Live server with Virtual Tutor enables learners to receive interactive instruction and corrections of their mistakes as if they have a personal tutor.
- CPD Accredited Excel Course with a CPD Certificate issued on successful completion
- The training is highly practical, with numerous exercises to ensure you remember these details.
- Confidence in using Advanced Excel in work situations
- Access to the Excel Advanced programme for one year
CPD Accredited Certificate for MS Advanced Excel.
Advanced Excel skills to add to your career skills.