This Microsoft Word Course Beginner Level enables participants to gain a foundation level of Word user skills. A professional qualification is awarded upon successful completion.
This course covers the beginner level. The course lasts for six months, but can be completed earlier. As an online training programme, it can be taken anywhere and at any time. The course is delivered via virtual tutor, on a live server. This is a state of the art and interactive way to learn. The virtual tutors delivers lesson, provides exercises and provides feedback and corrections to the learner.
Language of training
Available in Dutch or English.
- Create a Table
- Do more with tables
- Add Illustrations
- Views and Windows
- Formatting the document
- Page breaks
- Managing a long document
- Improve the presentation of the document in Word
- Headers and footers
You can chose to upgrade to Intermediate or Advanced Level for a discounted €50 supplement, if you want to take all three parts. Dates and Duration
The course is online and has a set duration of 6 months.
The Course can start from beginner level, so there are no entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Interactive training system
- Be instructed and corrected by your virtual tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist you in building real skills
- CPD Accredited Certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train when and where
- You keep access to all material for one year, to enable you to use as reference material.
Outcome CPD Certificate in MS Word at Beginner Level.