This is an online PowerPoint Course Beginner Level that is offered either in Dutch or English
This course covers the beginner level. The course lasts for six months, but can be completed earlier. As an online training programme, it can be taken anywhere and at any time. The course is delivered via virtual tutor, on a live server. This is a state of the art and interactive way to learn. The virtual tutors delivers lesson, provides exercises and provides feedback and corrections to the learner.
Language of training
Available in Dutch or English.
- Getting started
- Overview of the working environment
- Edit/View/Zoom/Create/move/copy slides
- Input/select/edit text
- Undo/redo an action
- Making use of the Notes page
- Overview of Beginner level functions to work effectively
- Play the slide show
- Printing and editing the layout
- Create new presentation
- Themes and layouts
- Character format/font/case/size/spacing
- Present and format
- Number/indent paragraph
- Copy formats
Dates and Duration
This is an online class. You can sign up at any time and the course has a duration of 6 months. You can finish the course much faster if studied intensively.
The Course can start from beginner level, so there are no special entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Interactive training system, where you can be instructed and corrected by your virtual tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist you in building real skills
- CPD accredited certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to training schedule
CPD Standards Certificate in MS PowerPoint Beginner Level.