Human Resources are fundamental to all organisations and therefore it is an area that offers numerous career opportunities. This is an introductory course that looks at best practices in the recruitment and selection of employees. The Introduction to Human Resources Course also looks at the keys to training and enhancing your employee’s skills and experience. The course gives also a strong overview of appraisals from an HR and employee perspective. Managerial Theories such as the motivation of employees, team working and the relationship of staff to management are also addressed. The overall aim is to cover the main areas of interest in Human Resources and to also demonstrate the crucial role it plays in the workplace.
Introduction to Human Resources Course
What are the benefits of this course?
The course provides the learner with a strong understanding of the main principles of Human Resource Management. The course has a practical work simulation that will assist you to confidently apply your acquired knowledge in your professional life.
Human Resources Course Content
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of Employment Law
- Managing Employees and coaching them
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- Appraisals and Objectives
- Methods of Interviewing
- Team working and relations within an organisation
The course is delivered in English.
Dates and Duration
The course runs from 11:30 to 17:30 CET. It has a duration of one day. The course is delivered in a Virtual Classroom
Who is this course for?
- The course is a great foundation in HR for someone new to the industry
- People working in HR that are seeking formal training to consolidate their knowledge
- People from other professions who encounter HR functions and would like to consolidate their knowledge
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies internationally. Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, but they are also often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.