The Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA provides users with the necessary knowledge and skill required to confidently use a wide range of Microsoft Office products that are key to PA careers.
You will take training in the below programmes:
- Excel (to Intermediate Level)
- Word (to Intermediate Level)
- Outlook (to Advanced Level)
- PowerPoint (to Intermediate Level)
On completion of each module, there is an assessment and this will lead to certification. To attain the Diploma, you must complete (5 assessments at least). We have added Teams, SharePoint and Office365 to the Diploma to ensure that PAs can develop the range of skills needed to adapt to working remotely.
Online Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
Duration of the course
The Microsoft Office Diploma course takes up to six months to complete. You study on a flexible hours basis. Intensive study means that you can complete the Diploma much faster than in 6 months. The Microsoft Office Diploma course can be taken online, anywhere with a strong internet connection. This makes completing the course at home a viable option.
How Does Training Take Place
The course is delivered via a virtual tutor, on a live server. This is a state of the art and interactive way to learn. The virtual tutors deliver the lesson, provides exercises and provide feedback and corrections to the learner. The Microsoft Office Diploma course is available on a flexible basis and can be studied at any time and location.
Language of Training
Training is available either in English or Dutch.
Other training options
We offer a more advanced version: Microsoft Office Diploma for an Executive Assistant
Why Should You Choose Our Diploma?
- All course materials have been written by senior Microsoft Trainers, from a Microsoft Certified Academy. This means all content has been certified to a high standard.
- The learning system is a state of the art system developed by Microsoft Platinum Partners.
- All training is given via a live server, with a virtual tutor. This virtual tutor is on hand to help and give instructions, in a similar way to a personal tutor.
- The Microsoft Office Diploma is IEAA accredited, with an Institute of Executive Assistant and Administrators Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA when successfully completed.
- All course training is practical and easy to remember, thanks to a variety of different exercises.
- As it is a professionally accredited qualification that is well recognised, the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA will improve any CV.
IEAA Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA