Our Power BI and Excel Course allows learners to gain the full range of skills for Power BI and Excel. Excel and Power Bi skills are increasingly a requirement for many jobs. To be able to take Power BI training, it is ideal that you gain Excel skills.
The course lasts for six months but can be completed earlier. As an online training programme, it can be taken anywhere and at any time. The course is delivered via virtual tutor on a live server. This is a state-of-the-art and interactive way to learn. The virtual tutors deliver the lesson, provide exercises and provide feedback and corrections to the learner.
Power BI and Excel Course
There are two learning modules. There is the Microsoft Excel Diploma and the Power BI Courses.
- Microsoft Excel Diploma
- This includes all levels of Excel training. Please click on the link to see the full course content.
- Power BI Course
- The Power BI Course is ideally taken after completion of the first part of this course. This will mean that learners can use their knowledge of Excel to appreciate the capabilities of Power BI.
Training is available in Dutch or English.
Dates and Duration
The course is online and has a set duration of 6 months. You can start or study at any time.
Training can commence at any time.
The Course can start from the beginner level; you do not need previous experience in Power BI.
- Senior Microsoft trainers from a Microsoft Certified Academy wrote the training content.
- The interactive training system, where you can be instructed and corrected by your virtual tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist you in building real skills
- CPD accredited certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train
- You keep access to training for one year to enable you to refer back to training material.
There are two qualifications. You will gain the two qualifications listed:
- CPD Standards Certificate in Power BI from a Microsoft Academy.
- CPD Standards Diploma in Microsoft Excel from a Microsoft Academy.