Our IEAA accredited PA Diploma combines our long term successful PA Course with our top of the range interactive MS Office training provided by our Microsoft Academy. This combination is the perfect base for the career advancement of a successful PA.
- PA Course: tutor-led job focused in a virtual classroom. This is delivered in English by an experienced PA trainer. There is a work-simulated assessment at the end of the PA Course.
- Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA: online interactive training system developed by Microsoft Platinum Partners. Read more about the training system here. This is delivered online on a flexible hours basis. Each learning module (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) concludes with an assessment. The course also has supplementary modules in Teams, SharePoint and Office365.
- Typing Certificate for a PA delivered in an online interactive training system. This is delivered on an online flexible study schedule.
On completion of the above, all certificates will be confirmed as part of the Diploma itself.
Your tutor can provide on request help with your CV and techniques for interviews.
Dates and Duration
The Diploma runs continuously throughout the year; individual unit pages offer you date choices to book.
You can take this course in varied formats:
- The Virtual Classroom PA Course can be taken:
- Full-time and comprehensive: over five full days, Monday – Friday
- Part-time: over five Saturdays
- Flexible study
- The Microsoft Office and Typing is delivered on flexible online study
- The IEAA PA Diploma is well-recognised, nationally and internationally. A majority of students have gained their desired role after completing this Diploma.
- IEAA qualification to build your CV and launch a successful PA Career.
- Broaden your career possibilities and employability.
- Live Virtual Classroom, which enables participants to gain personal attention, interactivity with the tutor and other students and help whenever needed.
- You casn read about the IEAA Qualifications here.
IEAA PA Diploma (Institute of Executive Assistants and Administrators)