This is an intensive three-day PA course. It develops high-performing PA skills for the modern office. The course targets job readiness to enable students to move directly into PA roles.
PA Course Netherlands
- Live tutor-led tuition in our virtual classroom with a quality PA trainer well experienced in live online training.
- IEAA accreditation with international acceptance
- Training provider established in 1988 and delivers training to top organisations across Europe
- Job readiness
- Skills to get you started or build on your PA career ladder
- Building of confidence to succeed
- Top-quality and value Microsoft Office training with CPD Accreditation available as add-ons
PA core functions
- Important functions and skills needed by a PA
- Developing your PA career path on the job
- Communication skills enhancement
- Phone techniques and skills
- Maximising client care and handling complaints
Professional Image and Confidence building
- Become the indispensable point of contact
- Become a “can do” person
Managing time – the path to effectiveness as a PA
- Work scheduling and planning
- Diary management with Outlook
- Other types of Diary Management.
Touch Typing speed and skill tuition and enhancement
Technical PA Skills- become a top player
- Preparation and delivery of quality business documents
- Adapt to changing IT environment
- Become the IT go-to person
- Expense card reconciliation
- Filing system management
- The course is led by a live experienced PA trainer in an online virtual classroom.
- The training is fully interactive with students encouraged to actively participate.
- Typing training is delivered on a 24/7 flexi-time basis. We use an online interactive system. English and Dutch language versions are available.
- You have the option to add flexi-time state of art. Our Microsoft Office training is written and developed by Microsoft Platinum Partners and can be delivered in English or Dutch. Read more about the Microsoft Office options here.
- You will receive an IEAA Certificate for the course.
- IEAA Courses are respected across the globe as an English language qualification for PAs and EAs.
- This accredited course prepares you to work in a PA role.
- You will have the confidence to perform effectively.
Course suitable for:
- Existing PAs looking to consolidate their skills with a professional certification
- People from other job market areas and role types looking for a career change
- Corporate employees looking for job-related training and certification.
“I admired the elegant, clear and well-controlled way that the trainer speaks, not at all hurried.” Mary P.
“The tutor was brilliant- a wealth of knowledge and experience and utterly professional.“ Georgina.
“Everybody in the business world needs to take this course. It is very informative and will help in other areas outside the PA field.” Dolapo.
“I am really glad I invested my savings in this course; I learnt a lot and am looking forward to doing more specialised Souters’ courses.” Elena B.