Our IEAA accredited PA Course over five days is designed to provide a broad range of practical and effective skills to enable the student to perform efficiently in PA roles. Many graduates of this course now perform roles at all levels in international organisations.
- The live virtual tutor is an experienced PA who has trained PAs and EAs across Europe and beyond.
- The course is provided in virtual classroom format with the live trainer encouraging interaction between students and self.
- The workshop-style focuses on practical exercises based on the training provided in the course with the effect that the student is experiencing simulated work as would be in a real-time office.
- At the end, there is an assessment based on the ability to perform the functions actually performed in normal office situations.
PA Certificate Level 3 Course
- PA job functions
- Diary Management
- Business Writing and Communication
- CV Development
- Composing E-mails
- Email management
- Telephone skills
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Organising business meetings
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Work Planning
- Invoicing/Purchase Orders
- Expenses claims and card reconciliations
- Client Care
- Handling Client Complaints
- Document and email presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building
- Typing and audio skills
Our PA Diploma combines this course with the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA. You are able to complete training in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Our Microsoft training is developed by Microsoft Platinum Partners, read about our high quality and state of the art training system here: Microsoft Office Courses.
Dates and Duration
The course runs every two months throughout the year; individual course pages offer you date choices to book.
You can take this course in varied formats:
- Full-time and intensive: The PA Course over five full days, Monday – Friday.
- Flexible study: Study the course according to your availability using a blended learning format. Contact us for details of this method.
- Our training is well-recognised, nationally and internationally.
- A large number of students have moved into their desired role, or perform better in their role, after completing the course.
- IEAA qualification to build your CV
- Gain a professional qualification
- Have the future ability to take Level 4 and Level 5 training to move up to the next level.
- Enhance your career possibilities and employability
- Live Virtual Classroom, which enables participants to gain personal attention, interactivity and assistance.
IEAA PA Level 3 Certification on successful completion