Students gain skills to proficient or advanced level in MS Outlook.
This course covers the beginner level. The course lasts for six months, but can be completed earlier. As an online training programme, it can be taken anywhere and at any time. The course is delivered via virtual tutor, on a live server. This is a state of the art and interactive way to learn. The virtual tutors delivers lesson, provides exercises and provides feedback and corrections to the learner.
Microsoft Outlook Training Course
- Introduction to the email application and managing emails
- E-mail working environment
- Formatting characters
- Use an address book
- Managing messages and attachments
- Get to know the calendar and beginning diary management in outlook
- Reminders window, contacts, tasks, notes and categories
- Tips and trick to get more efficient in Outlook
- Find a message in your mail folder, set up automatic replies, create and store signatures to add to your messages
- Add your appointments and meetings to it and define how and when you want to be reminded of them
- Do more with messages, groups contacts, managing tasks and notes
- Customising your outlook
Dates and Duration
The course is online and has a set duration of 6 months. You can start or study at any time.
Training can commence at anytime.
The Course can start from beginner level, so there are no special entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft trainers from a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Interactive training system, where you can be instructed and corrected by your personal virtual tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist you in building real skills
- CPD accredited certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train
- You keep access to training for one year, to enable you to refer back to training material
CPD Standards Certificate in MS Outlook.