Event Management is a growing career and in cities like Amsterdam, we see more demand for events. This Event Management Course is an ideal stepping stone for someone looking to build their career. It can be taken by people looking to work or already working in Event Management. However, it can also be taken by professionals who organise Events, such as PAs.
This is a one-day practical virtual classroom course. The format of the workshop is highly interactive and it provides the learner with the necessary technical overview as to how best to approach an event.
Event Management Course
- What is an Event?
- What skills are required to be a success in Events
- Planning your Events
- Creating a preliminary brief for approval
- Getting the best guests, deals and venues
- Working with an event team
- Health and Safety, risk assessment and insurance
- Understanding the audience
- Create an appropriate atmosphere
- Publicity and promotion, including PR, Internet and Social Media
- Client care and how to act on the day
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at people who have limited or no experience in Events Management.
It can be taken by people who are looking to work in Events Management. Also, People working in Events that are looking to gain formal training and certification. People who would like to gain knowledge or widen their skill base can take the course. Delegates who work in other roles, but have Event Management responsibilities.
Benefits of the course
- Technical skills required to plan and organise an event.
- Successful promotion of your event.
- Practical exercises to simulate a work environment to help gain confidence and experience for the workplace.
- How to delegate and prioritise in order to effectively manage resources and meet your deadlines.
- How to find the best deals and venues through research and networking.
- Maintaining your networks for later events
- A focus on the key soft skills required to deliver an event successfully
- Evaluating and learning from an Event
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, but they are also often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.