Finance for non-Financial Managers Course in the Netherlands
- To provide a clear insight into the fundamentals of finance and explain procedures.
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter.
- To understand cash flow and liquidity management for a business
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins.
- To appraise investment.
Tutor-led one-day virtual classroom course led by a qualified financial professional. This Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course is held in a practical, interactive format.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of submitted financial accounts
- Working Capital and liquidity management
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Management of companies assets
- Use of real-life accounts to consolidate learning
All of the training is delivered in English and international accounting standards have been used throughout the course. You can see details of the two-day course by CLICKING HERE.
Dates and Duration
One day course from 11:30 to 17:30.
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as the core is explained at the outset.
- Clear practical insight into financial issues.
- Develop Financial English skills
- Develop practical skills in Finance to interpret and understand Financial information
- Use real company accounts to develop real knowledge of finance
- Confidence to make business decisions from financial information