Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course
- To provide a clear insight into the fundamentals of finance and explain procedures.
- Gain the confidence to understand and use financial terminologies at work.
- Understand how to interpret financial reports such as Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, Cash-flow statements and more.
- Understand how to evaluate the main financial reports and use the information to make confident business decisions.
- To understand financial KPIs and how they are relevant to your business
- To know how to appraise investments, control costs and drive profits using financial information.
Tutor-led two-day virtual classroom course led by a qualified financial professional. The course is delivered in a Virtual Classroom.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) and the balance sheet
- Cash-flow Statement
- Fixed Assets and CAPEX
- Financial KPIs
- Key financial ratios
- Financial analysis of real company accounts
- Understanding the business position of a company looking at its accounts
- Management of liquidity and why it is so important
- The importance of cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Profit margin and revenue generation improvements
- Financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and other forms of financial business planning
- Achieve business targets through the deployment of financial data.
- The training is delivered in English and is based on international accounting standards.
For anyone interested in group bookings or corporate training, we can offer this course at your location / virtually on a bespoke basis.
Dates and Duration
Two-day course from 11:30 to 17:30 CET. All training is delivered in a virtual classroom.
Who should join
People need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course. The basics of finance are explained at the outset of the course. Its main aim is to enable people with limited or no financial background to grasp financial concepts and use this knowledge to assist them in their roles.
- Clear, practical insight into financial issues.
- Develop Financial English skills.
- Develop practical skills in Finance to interpret and understand Financial information.
- Use real company accounts to develop real knowledge of finance
- Confidence to make business decisions from financial information