The Bookkeeping Diploma in the Netherlands provides a thorough understanding of the basic principles of manual Bookkeeping, Computerised Accounting and Microsoft Office products. This mix of skills is fundamental to being able to function in an Accounts Department.
A tutor-led two-day course that ends with an assessment. This is delivered by an experienced finance tutor in a virtual classroom. You can opt to take the assessment at a later date or not take the assessment if preferred. This course is CPD accredited. The course is highly practical and work simulated to ensure that the learner gains the most from the course. The Microsoft Excel Training includes Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels of training which is delivered online interactive using our special live server technology; the Diploma further includes remote training relating the main course theory to its application in computerised accounting.
Invoicing and Basic Bookkeeping entries:
- The completion of financial documents such as invoices and credit notes
- The recording of cash and credit transactions
- Practical explanation of double entry system
- Posting of ledgers and relevance of T accounts
- The preparing and balancing of a bank reconciliation
- Petty Cash
Introduction to Accounting
- Year-end adjustments including accruals, depreciation, pre-payments etc.
Trial Balances and Financial Statements
- Preparing a trial balance from raw data
- Extended trial balances and year-end adjustments.
- The creation of straightforward Profit & Loss and Balance sheet reports from trial balance.
Microsoft Excel Training Course
This course includes our MS Excel Diploma which includes Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Excel training – detail of each level can be seen here CLICK HERE
Dates and Duration
The Bookkeeping Diploma in the Netherlands has a two-day virtual classroom course from 10:30 to 16:30 with an exam to be completed after or at a later date after revision and practice. Microsoft Excel Training to be completed on a flexi-hours basis; the assessment must be completed within 3 months of starting the MS training.
A variety of delegates including;
- Those who work in Finance and need to develop their skills through formal training. Numerous organisations have developed the skills of their staff through this intensive training programme
- People in non-Finance jobs who need to understand Finance to deliver elements of their job
- Jobseekers who need skills and a certificate to get their dream job in Finance.
- An understanding of the underlying building blocks of Finance
- Ability to apply for entry-level Financial jobs and pursue further training at a higher level in Finance
- CPD Certificate in Bookkeeping is issued upon completion.
- Full CPD Certification after successful completion.
- The CPD (Continuing Professional Development) is a professional training organisation that accredits high-quality courses. It is required by many professional bodies for Lawyers, Accountants and much more.
- This means that not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe but they are often required for certain industries. The value of a CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your career/job prospects.