The Bookkeeping Course provides a thorough and clear understanding of the basic principles of Bookkeeping and Finance.
Bookkeeping Course in the Netherlands
Tutor-led two-day course with an assessment to be completed at a later date, after the delegates have done revision and practical exercises if needed. the course is delivered in English in a virtual classroom. The training is highly practical and interactive.
Invoicing and Basic Bookkeeping entries
• The completion of Financial documents such as Invoices and Credit Notes
• The recording of Cash and Credit transactions
• Practical explanation of Double Entry System
• Posting of Ledgers and relevance of T Accounts
• The preparing and balancing of a Bank Reconciliation
Introduction to Accounting
• Year-end adjustments including Accruals, Depreciation, Pre-payments etc.
Trial Balance and Financial Statements
• Preparing a Trial Balance from raw data
• Extended Trial Balances and Year-end Adjustments
• The creation of straightforward Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Reports from Trial Balance
The course teaches the fundaments of Bookkeeping by explaining the underlying principles. There is also a clear explanation of how this knowledge is applied with computerised Bookkeeping. This enables people, in Accounts, to understand their job rather than merely ‘follow procedures.’ This knowledge will help them progress and, indeed, excel over time.
There is a supplement for computerised Bookkeeping as an option.
The course is delivered in English and international standards for Finance are used.
Dates and Duration
Two-day course from 10:30 to 16:30 with an exam to be completed after or at a later date after revision and practice.
A variety of delegates including;
- Those who work in Finance and need to develop their skills through formal training. Numerous organisations have developed the skills of their staff through this intensive training programme
- People in non-Finance jobs who need to understand Finance to deliver elements of their job
- Jobseekers who need skills and a certificate to get their dream job in Finance.
- Practical skills in Finance
- Understanding in Bookkeeping and Financial Concepts and Systems
- Ability to apply for entry-level Financial jobs and pursue further training at a higher level
- CPD Certificate in Bookkeeping is issued upon completion
- Full CPD Certification after successful completion.
- The CPD (Continuing Professional Development) is a professional training organisation that accredits high-quality courses. It is required by many professional bodies for Lawyers, Accountants and much more.
- This means that not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe but they are often required for certain industries. The value of a CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your career/job prospects.