This course aims to provide either Beginner and Proficient or Proficient and Advanced PowerPoint Skills. You can chose to take two levels as a part of this course.
This is an online course that is delivered by an interactive software. It will instruct you, give you exercises and corrects you. The virtual tutor is like a personal tutor that is always available. You can chose to take the course on PowerPoint 2013 or 2016.
- Getting started
- Overview of the working environment
- Edit/View/Zoom/Create/move/copy slides
- Input/select/edit text
- Undo/redo an action
- Making use of the Notes page
- Overview of Beginner level functions to work effectively
- Play the slide show
- Printing and editing the layout
- Create new presentation
- Themes and layouts
- Character format/font/case/size/spacing
- Present and format
- Number/indent paragraph
- Copy formats
- Manage/move text in an outline
- Create a presentation from PowerPoint
- Grid and guides
- Draw shapes and copy/duplicate/resize/format/edit objects
- Rotate/apply effects to objects
- Align/distribute/group/ungroup objects
- Change the objects’ stacking order
- Create a text box/PowerPoint Art object
- Format text object/text effects
- Format/manage/insert/save pictures
- Create/style/insert/edit/format a table
- Manage table’s rows/columns/cells
- Insert/manage/format a diagram
- Slide background
- Customise a theme
- Manage layouts/placeholders
- Format/use slide masters
- The Notes Master
- The Handout Master
Advanced Level can also be chosen, if you want all three levels there is a €50 fee.
Dates and Duration
This is an online class. You can sign up at any time and the course has a duration of 3 months.
The Course can start from beginner level, so there are no special entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Interactive training system, where you can be instructed and corrected by your virtual tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist you in building real skills
- CPD accredited certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to training schedule
CPD Standards Certificate in MS PowerPoint.