Microsoft Outlook Training Course
To provide students with proficiency skills in MS Outlook (advanced Outlook is an available option).
A two unit course in one of Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016. This is either at beginner and proficient levels or proficient and advanced levels, depending on the level that you are starting. If you would like all three levels this is available at a supplement of €50.
Training is interactive online with a virtual tutor who instructs you, gives you practical exercises and corrects your mistakes. It is like having a persoanl IT tutor abvailable to you at any time.
- Introduction to the email application and managing emails
- E-mail working environment
- Formatting characters
- Use an address book
- Managing messages and attachments
- Get to know the calendar and beginning diary management in outlook
- Reminders window, contacts, tasks, notes and categories
- Tips and trick to get more efficient in Outlook
- Find a message in your mail folder, set up automatic replies, create and store signatures to add to your messages
- Add your appointments and meetings to it and define how and when you want to be reminded of them
- Do more with messages, groups contacts, managing tasks and notes
- Customising your outlook
- Learn how to manage the messages you have received: class them, sort them, filter them and create search folders
- Use rules to manage your messages automatically
- Learn about message options
- Create templates (forms)
- Organise meetings and publish calendars
- Advanced commands for advanced users
- Archive older messages
- Optimise folder size
- Export folders and import them
- Manage data files
- Managing rules and dealing with spam
- Sharing folders, grouping and sharing calendars
Dates and Duration
The course is online and has a set duration of 3 months. You can extend this if you are able to complete for a small extension fee of €25.
Training can commence at anytime.
The Course can start from beginner level, so there are no special entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Interactive training system
- Be instructed and corrected by your virtual tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist you in building real skills
- CPD Accredited Certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train when you require, you can complete intensely in short-time period or part-time over 3 months
CPD Standards Certificate in MS Outlook at Advanced or Proficient Level.