Human Resources Assistant Course in Netherlands
This two-day course is designed to teach the primary point of Human Resources within a professional setting, and examine how it plays an essential role within modern office environments. During day one of this interactive course, participants will be introduced to the fundamentals of HR. The second day will involve practical activities that can be implemented in a live professional setting.
Participants will gain a closer understanding of what it means to work in HR. Through real life simulation, they will be able to apply everything they’ve learned in the course into their own professional situations. If you would like to take the shorter one day HR Course, you can CLICK HERE.
HR Assistant Course Content
Day 1 – Introduction to Human Resource Management
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- The principles of HR Planning
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of Employment Law
- Concepts of HR Compliance
- Managing Employees and coaching them to high performance
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- Appraisals and Objectives
- What is Strategic HR and how to work with the Business as an HR Partner
Day 2 – Practical skills for a Human Resource Assistant
- Practical exercises to replicate processes in HR department
- Practicing methods of Interviewing
- Designing suitable Selection methods for applicants
- Exercise on Orientation and Assimilation of new employees
- Performance Management Scenarios
- The concepts of Succession Planning
- HR Competencies
- HR Record Keeping
This course is designed for people with little or no experience in the HR field, as well as those who currently work in HR and wish to confirm what they already know and fill in the blanks, and professional assistants who wish to gain a deeper understanding of HR benefits and roles.
What Will You Gain from the Course?
- A qualification in the form of a certificate approved by the CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Standards Institute
- A boost to your CV with an internationally recognised certificate of training
- A closer understanding of fundamental HR functions and practises
- Better productivity and confidence within the workplace
What Does the CPD Certificate Mean?
This certificate is recognised all around the world, and is a requirement for many industries such as HR, legal firms and accountants. This will open up career opportunities in the HR field on a global scale.