Aim of the Finance for non-Financial Managers Course in the Netherlands
- To provide a clear insight into the fundamentals of finance and explain procedures.
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter.
- To understand cashflow and liquidity management for a business
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins.
- To appraise investment.
Tutor led one-day course led by qualified financial professional. This Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course is held in practical, interactive format.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of a submitted financial accounts
- Working Capital and liquidity management
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Management of companies assets
- Use of real life accounts to consolidate learning
All of the training is delivered in English and international accounting standards have been used throughout the course. You can see details of the two day course by CLICKING HERE.
The London based versions of the course can be seen here: Courses in London
Dates and Duration
One day course from 10:30 to 16:30.
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as the core is explained at the outset.
- Clear practical insight into financial issues.
- Develop Financial English skills
- Develop practical skills in Finance to interpret and understand Financial information
- Use real company accounts to develop real knowledge of finance
- Confidence to make business decision from financial information