Business English Course Objective
This course is designed to assist non-English native speakers in gaining Commercial and Professional English language skills.
This course has been designed to promote the employability of students in professional English speaking roles.
The course aims to enhance the ability to converse with relative fluency in English, both written and spoken, in business environments.
The course normally runs from 10:30 to 16:30.
This is a one day workshop course.
Souters' tutors are native English speakers and have a wide range of experience as both English tutors and in business. This bespoke package enables the learner to choose the subjects relevant their own needs.
- Understand data presented in different styles including articles, reports, graphs, tables and presentations
- Summarise data and compare and contrasting points of view effectively
- Participate in conversations and meetings in routine and semi-routine business contexts, give a simple presentation.
- Understand and write Business English using formats that are current and common in business communications including letters, emails, memos and minutes of meetings using fixed phrases and expressions where appropriate
DOWNLOAD printable course information.
Intermediate level of English at least
Business English Course outcomes
- The Course is CPD Accredited and CPD Accredited Certificates are issued on completion.